Prev: Re: Alternate history Next: RE: [FT PBeM] question

Re: Georgia in winter

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@E...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:39:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Georgia in winter

> Ah, the wonders of mild, middle-of-the-road climates.... one of the
things I
> miss about my home in Oregon is the fact that it seldom got much
colder than
> 40 F, and seldom much hotter than 85 or so.... of course, our small
token to
> the gods was putting up with rain that would make Noah edgy... though
we
> didn't have much in the way of meterological catastrophes either...
>
> Brian B

   Depends on where you are in Oregon.	My mother's place in Albany can
get quite hot in the summer, in the 90's.  Anyplace near a ocean will
have a more even climate such as Hawaii or San Francisco.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Alternate history Next: RE: [FT PBeM] question