Prev: RE: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech... Next: Motorcycles and Grav Bikes for SG2

RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:59:49 +1100
Subject: RE: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

One the ex-army guys I know told me about a night exercise once where
they
mounted 2 x 50 cal machine guns onto a bike & loaded it with tracer.
Apparently it looked very impressive as the rider swerved & negotiated
the
terrain, so it can be done.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander