Prev: Re: SG II: Flame vs. armor Next: Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

Re: DSII Cavalry

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:43:48 PST
Subject: Re: DSII Cavalry

Isn't that a little bit overly strict? The purpose of the stand is to
represent the element... as long as I can look at that stand and tell,
"That's a cavalry rifle element," I'm not going to quibble that there
aren't
enough horse holders represented on the stand.

Brian Bilderback

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud