Prev: Re: DSII Cavalry Next: Re: DSII Cavalry

Re: DSII Cavalry

From: Bobby Mock <bobbymock@j...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:29:31 -0600
Subject: Re: DSII Cavalry

> Don't forget that cavalry inthe modern setting DISMOUNTS to fight so
> you will
> need to allow for horse-holders - one stand in four at least, better
> one
> stand in three.

I hadn't even though of that. Gives me a chance to dream up what a stand
of horse (or whatever) holders would look like. Probably have pistols
for
self defence. Probably would be green, otherwise they would be fighting.
Thanks for the input.

Whatever happened to the convenient tie up poles at the saloon?

Bobby

Prev: Re: DSII Cavalry Next: Re: DSII Cavalry