Prev: Re: DSII Cavalry Next: Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:14:42 -0800
Subject: Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

I think you're right size 1 scouts do have they're place.  They are fast
and
cheap, I love 'em . . . hard to hit [d12 signature] and pesky, even a
RFAC 1 can
pull a boom.  However, for certain applications infantry are better
suited
[holding built up areas, etc].	 It seems as though cavalry [there
spelled it
right that time] share the traits of infantry [5 hits to kill and so on]
coupled
with good mobility [8?].

Bobby Mock <bobbymock@juno.com> on 02/15/2000 12:06:38 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)

The only reason I could come up with, was that a size 1 vehicle would
make an inexpensive scout (fast and expendable).

Thanks Aron,
Bobby