Prev: Re: RFACS Next: RE: FT: Very new to this

Re: Roughnecks

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:52:55 +1100
Subject: Re: Roughnecks

>What format are the videos in?  Where can I find the player? (if
needed)

They're in ASF format, which is new to me, however Windows Media Player
appears to handle it quite well.

The thing that really pisses me off is freespace's download system. It
sucks, period. I have Getright and always prefer to download files
(especially BIG files like these ones) through it, so I have full resume
capabilities. Freespace however has this dicky "Download manager" that
is
just.. so.. sad.

I did find a way around it but unfortunately, it was by mistake and I
don't
remember how I did it. :)

JS
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net
"My Father forsake me, the town forsake me... I'm completely forsook." -
Jesus, South Park

Prev: Re: RFACS Next: RE: FT: Very new to this