Prev: RE: [FT] KV Hvy Fighters Next: RE: [OT] Great Quote

Re: Very new to this

From: Eric Finney <eric.finney@d...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:35:28 +0100
Subject: Re: Very new to this

All right!
There are some serious talk going on on this list.
About 200 mails in three days! Whao, great I don't
have to work anymore, just read mails.
A good enough excuse I think...

Thanks EVERYone for your good and helpfull
answeres to my questions.
It seems I'm not only impatiently awaiting to buy
FB1 and more ships, but also soon FB2, with aliens!
(Ship-wise I'm only interested in the Kra'Vak,
the other being either silly or obscene :-). Though on
the goodside I love the new UNSC ships. I plan to use them as
my NAC fleet. I think playing UN in a wargame is like playing
social worker in a game of "Cops and robbers" :-)
Seriously I don't think any of my playing buddys will choose
the UNSC as their fleet. But I can see them being used in special
scenarios or better, as umpire used fleet in a campaign.

Thanks again

Cheers, Eric

PS: We got a digital camera here at work, I'll try to get some
pictures of my ships after painting them. And hope to get to
playtest the rules soon (2xFrigate, 2xDestroyer, 1Light Cruiser and
1 Heavy Cruiser/side). I'll tell you how it went, hopefully without
to many rules questions. Ciao.

Prev: RE: [FT] KV Hvy Fighters Next: RE: [OT] Great Quote