Prev: Re: Great Quote Next: Re: Great Quote

RE: Ummm... actually...

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:13:25 +1000
Subject: RE: Ummm... actually...

But I like the idea of anyone considering the effects of Enfilade
Fire.....it is something that is intrinsic to good use of any rapid fire
weapon on the battlefield today! And quite likely in the future. I think
the
only game system I've seen that came close to affording it good practice
was
ASL. The current result is that most people will end up using machine
guns
as a frontal fire weapon which is a total misuse and abuse of the weapon
:-(

Cheers,

Owen G