Prev: RE: Ummm... actually... Next: Re: [FT] Fighters

[OT] Roughnecks:Starship Troopers Chronicles Back on Sci-Fi Channel!

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:57:07 GMT
Subject: [OT] Roughnecks:Starship Troopers Chronicles Back on Sci-Fi Channel!

After all the recent chatter about Roughnecks, I did some checking on
Sci-Fi.Com and it looks like they are airing the series again!

They will be restarting Monday, 21 February at 7:30am (EST) and doing
the Monday-Thursday thing.

As an off-off topic aside, Nascar Racers, an animated cross between
Speed Racer and Episode1:Pod Racing, has started up on the Fox Network
at the unholy time of 9:30am on Saturday mornings.  Dialogue graphics
are standard but the actual race scenes are pretty slick.

Where were all these cool cartoons when I was a kid the first time?
:)

-=Kr'rt

Prev: RE: Ummm... actually... Next: Re: [FT] Fighters