Prev: Re: FT: Very new to this Next: Re: Kind of humorous - the future of policing? The future of USAF weapons systems?

Re: Roughnecks

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:38:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Roughnecks

I just swung by the site in question.  It looks like he is cycling the
episodes to maximize coverage.	So far, I have gotten the following
from the guy:

Roughnecks-101-Freefall.asf

Roughnecks-103-Handle_with_Care.asf

Roughnecks-104-Basic Training.asf

Roughnecks-105-Deep Trouble.asf

roughnecks-106-Water, Water Everywhere.asf

Roughnecks-107.00.mpg

Roughnecks-107.01.mpg

Roughnecks-107.02.mpg

Roughnecks-108-Search n Destroy.asf

roughnecks-109-Missing in Action.asf

Roughnecks-110-Sole Surviver.asf

Roughnecks-112-Stranded.asf

Roughnecks-113-Of Flesh and Steel.asf

Roughnecks-116-No Substitute.asf

Roughnecks-117-And Then There Were Two.asf

Roughnecks-118-Marauder.asf

Roughnecks-123-Hot Ice.asf

Roughnecks-C1-The Clip Show.asf

I would keep checking in on him.  He is one of the regulars on
alt.binaries.multimedia.

-=Kr'rt

Prev: Re: FT: Very new to this Next: Re: Kind of humorous - the future of policing? The future of USAF weapons systems?