Prev: RFACS Next: Re: FT: Very new to this

OrcCon Full Trhust tourney rules on-line (updated)

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:45:31 -0800
Subject: OrcCon Full Trhust tourney rules on-line (updated)

For anyone going the OrcCon Gaming convention this weekend (near LAX in
Southern California), The rules for the Full Thrust tourney are on-line.
If
you have already downloaded these rules, please note that I have made a
change. Players must use the same fleet for all rounds. This was my
intent
from the start. I am the only judge and I need to keep the paper work
down.
This was not in the rules I first posted. It is also a Change form the
GenCon rules. I sorry if this creates any confusion.

http://www.geocities.com/sjaqua/orccon.html is a link to the rules page
on
my web site.

Scott,

Prev: RFACS Next: Re: FT: Very new to this