Prev: Re: Strike Boats... Next: Cosmic Clutter

RE: RFACS

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:12:32 +1100
Subject: RE: RFACS

If you check the description of that weapon, it actually says it's a
point
fire weapon, it just missed having the "*" added to the impact rating.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander