Prev: Re: Roughnecks Next: Re: Roughnecks

Greetings

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:42:01 PST
Subject: Greetings

Just wanted to send  hello to everyone on the list.  I'm new, and you'll

have to forgive my inexperience with the game.	I purchased Dirtside II
while back, and haven't yet had a chance to play it (for several reasons
-
no cash for scenery/figs, no opponents being the top two.)

I must say, though, that having read and re-read the game myriad times,
look forward to playing it when I get the chance.  In the meantime, I
plan
to observe here and learn as much as possible.

Brian Bilderback

Prev: Re: Roughnecks Next: Re: Roughnecks