Prev: RE: [FT PBeM] question Next: re: Very new to this

FT: Very new to this

From: Eric Finney <eric.finney@d...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:56:47 +0100
Subject: FT: Very new to this

My name is Eric Finney and I live in Uppsala, Sweden.
I just got (about ten minutes ago) FT2 and a starter fleet, 6x2 ships
for NSL/FSE.
All fine and good, BUT on the paper with "new stuff Jan 2000"
it says More Thrust is out of print.
So my question is, do I need MT?
I could try to order it from Geo-Hex but that is costly and
takes a lot off time (if they still have it!).
And what about the Fleet Book? It sounds good to have all
the ships data...
I'm sure to get back to You with more questions later
but now I'm leaving work early to go home and prime my new ships.

Thanks for any replys,

Cheers, Eric

Prev: RE: [FT PBeM] question Next: re: Very new to this