Prev: Re: Kravak Scenario idea Next: Hand to Hand combat

RFACs Vs Infantry

From: Simon LeRay-Meyer <sleray-meyer@v...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:54:06 +1100
Subject: RFACs Vs Infantry

Having played with the vechicles over the last few months, I have found
them
to be ineffective against infantry.  I thought that FSV like the M163AV
would be more effective against infantry.  An idea that I propose is
that
the RFAC/1 and only the RFAC/1 is given a D12 impact vs infantry.  This
is
based on the assumption that the RFAC is similar to a Vulcan cannon
which
lays down a wall of fire.  It might not be the best suited against
infantry
but when you spit out 6K rounds a minute, its going to hurt.  This would
make them worth while to but on gun ships, anti-infantry vehicles and
the
like.  What do people think?

Slim

Prev: Re: Kravak Scenario idea Next: Hand to Hand combat