Prev: RE: Lay Smoke - SG2 Next: Kravak Scenario idea

Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:24:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 02/10/00 11:29AM >>>
>I thought there were 2 types of smoke. Smoke from artilery which
>prevents all firing, and smoke from vehicles which moves everyone
>up a range band to fire through but still stops and GMS or HEL
>fire.

There is also fire from destroyed vehicles and scenery hits from DFFGs
and
HELs.  I thought all smoke is treated as the same.  I'll double check
tonight.

>I wait to be corrected but if so this means the enemy can sit
>behind vehicle smoke and still manage to fire at you at a penalty
>but receive no incoming fire.

Smoke works both ways.	Can't remember how long smoke from smoke
dischargers
last, but I thought it was just for the turn it was used.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

Prev: RE: Lay Smoke - SG2 Next: Kravak Scenario idea