Prev: Kravak Scenario idea Next: RE: Lay Smoke - SG2

Re: [FT] Repair hull?

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:28:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Repair hull?

Roger wrote:
>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 02/10/00 11:06AM >>>
>That brought up repair rules, can you repair hull in combat?
>I don't see anything that says you can't.  Repair kind of makes
>these sniping ships pointless against anything of decent size.
>This also brings up the quesion, can you repair armour in
>combat?

No.  Hull and armor cannot be repaired during combat.  I believe this is

mentioned under damage control in both More Thrust and the Fleet Book.
Any
internal systems that were damaged by hits from weapons other than a
needle
weapon can be repaired during combat.  All other damage is assumed to
require drydock.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

Prev: Kravak Scenario idea Next: RE: Lay Smoke - SG2