Prev: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG Next: Re: my web page of SSDs

Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:02:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

Jeremey wrote:
>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 02/10/00 06:59AM >>>
>Well a combination of weapons is useful sometimes
>but considering both of these weapons are stopped by smoke
>limits the tank a bit.

All targeting is affected by smoke except an indirect bombardment from
artillery.  Besides, smoke works both ways and if you move out of your
smoke
screen, you lose the protection during the move.  Smoke screens are very

useful when trying to move up in the open to limit your incoming fire.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

Prev: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG Next: Re: my web page of SSDs