Prev: Re: FT: Strikeboat designs vs PDS Next: Re: my web page of SSDs

my web page of SSDs

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:20:59 EST
Subject: my web page of SSDs

I went ahead and did 2-4 SSDs per web page.  It also makes it easier to
print out so they don't spill over to the right.  It isn't finished,
yet, I
still have
to add some SSDs under the Miscellaneous section. which will probably
have more of the weird designs (which I'm going to do next so you may
see stuff there anyway by the time you read this).

I've noticed that the conversion from .bmp files to .jpg files gets a
little
blurry.  I'm using MSPaint (its free and was on my PC, works good for
.bmp files).  What are better, preferably free, .jpg editors/conversion
software?

http://hometown.aol.com/gbailey/GBMain.html

Oh, I haven't figured out the SSD for my own personal "spaceship", but
a picture of the "model" is included.  It even has a "pilot".	 :)

Thanks,
Glen

Prev: Re: FT: Strikeboat designs vs PDS Next: Re: my web page of SSDs