Prev: RE: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes) Next: Re: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes)

Re: FT: Strikeboat design

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:41:37 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Strikeboat design

>Ummm - Unless I'm missing something here, PDSs don't get to
fire at ships.

FTFB lets PDS fire at ships.  I don't recall the page, but its
the weapons summary chart

>As long as you keep the Hull down to one box, you don't have to
worry about
>that. Just add armour to give more damage capacity. That way:
no thresholds.

Of course, an armor-skipping weapon will kill you pretty
quick-several weapons do "1/2 armor 1/2 hull" so there's no
point loading up all that much armor (unless your opponent is
Beams-Only and you're not using rerolls).

Prev: RE: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes) Next: Re: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes)