Prev: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes) Next: Re: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes)

Re: web page options for showing SSDs?

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:28:00 -0500
Subject: Re: web page options for showing SSDs?

Glen wrote:
>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 02/09/00 01:53PM >>>
>I want some advice about how my web page should be set
>up to show some of my designs.
>I'll have the main page have links to other pages.  How should
>this be set up:
>1) one page for each style/race (i.e., "Federation") with lots of
>ship SSDs which will take some time to display (I've tried this);
>2) smaller pages with 2-3 ships, the home page specifying the
>"classes" (or special types such as torpedo boats) thus having
>lots of pages;
>3) maybe 1 ship for display and the rest in downloadable files;
>or
>4) any other suggestions?

For a game information site, take a look at similar sites and find
things
you like and dislike about them.  Try to incorporate good ideas and
improve
on bad ones.  Make it easy to find things, especially in regards to what
you
are providing.	A big plus to gamers I have realized has been SSD files,

help with designs, and painting.  Decide who is your  target audience
and
how you can best provide what they want.  If you need help with user
interface issues, let me know.

>5) Is anyone interested?  :)

Sure!  Have fun with it!

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

Prev: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes) Next: Re: 6mm surfer dudes (dudettes)