Prev: Re: Strikeboat Design Next: Re: Australia in July

RE: HBW. My input +

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:12:11 +1100
Subject: RE: HBW. My input +

It just comes down to play balance.  When X weapon does 10% more average
damage than Y weapon, Y weapon will be classed as obsolete & not used.
Everyone having the same weapons makes for a very dull game, both
mentally &
tactically; but the variations still need to be balanced.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander