Prev: [SGII] 25mm Ogre Next: Re: Bowing out

Re: [SGII] 25mm Ogre

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:41:46 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII] 25mm Ogre

***
Steve Jackson Games has announced that Armorcast is going to be
producing
1/48th scale Orgre vehicles -- I really hope that this will include
GEVs,
I'd buy half a dozen.  I'd love an actual Ogre, but I'm sure that I
couldn't afford one....
***

I sure know what you mean; the Arena Ogre games were awesome, and the
cast-for-their-own-use Gev's were sweet. However, I'm pretty certain I'd
not like to see a resin-cast Ogre. This old man's back wouldn't be up
to the challenge. ;->=

A styrene kit with cast parts, on the other hand...

By the way, expect the scale argument to pop up; 1/48th and 25mm prolly
shouldn't be used in the same discussion.

On a similar vein, I just got my psuedo Squat Land Train; converted 1/35
Maus and two armored train cars. It'll be up in Denver this weekend,
should anybody be going to Genghis Con. I also have some piccies at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/5196/Squats/mvc-001s.jpg
as well as mvs-002s.jpg, mvs-003.jpg, mvs-004s.jpg

And, no, STILL haven't gotten off GeoCities... *sigh*

Just don't forget to disable Java/Javascript so you avoid the annoying
popups.

The_Beast

Prev: [SGII] 25mm Ogre Next: Re: Bowing out