Prev: Re: MAV (was Re: "Tanks, for the Memories") Next: RE: [SG DS] Tactics

Re: No Munchkin Zone

From: colin.plummer@t...
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:30:25 +0000
Subject: Re: No Munchkin Zone

Quoting devans@uneb.edu (Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 08:16:57AM -0600)

> My profound apologies if it sounded like I meant munchkin as of young
age.

> Amongst some of us, and I think the point of the SJG book, though I'll
have
> fromage.
>
> The_Beast

 The definition of munchkin in York (UK) seems to be anyone who a)
exploits
the system to get a better [character,gun,ship] or b) someone who brags
about
their [character,ship,gun] that some nameless GM foolishly allowed
'lookit my
50th level mage-thief-cleric-warrior' and so on.

  I'm all for introducing youngsters (pah, I'm only 23 myself) to the
game, and
the list.

--
Colin Plummer

Prev: Re: MAV (was Re: "Tanks, for the Memories") Next: RE: [SG DS] Tactics