Prev: Bowing out Next: Re: [FT-RPG] Careers

Re: Jargon question: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories"

From: Chris Connor <con9570@f...>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 23:24:08 -0800
Subject: Re: Jargon question: Re: "Tanks, for the Memories"

> so I hope we can N-I-B,
> nip in bud. ;->=
>
> The_Beast

  agreed, enough about tanks already, use them however you want to in
whatever game you play, DSII or SGII.  I would like to start a
discussion on tactics, stuff like how to use artillery properly, how to
use tanks and IFVs properly and how to use infantry.  I've recently
learned how to exploit peoples mistakes.  Such as sending in squads
unsupported at me, and then me hitting him from two sides.  I killed an
entire power armor platoon with two infantry squads and two PA squads.
I want to know how to use all the different resources and how to make
people make mistakes.  I would appreciate a discussion about this, and I
hope others will too.

Prev: Bowing out Next: Re: [FT-RPG] Careers