Prev: Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you Next: Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you

RE: Modelling Q and a big thank you

From: David Tan <David.Tan@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:03:35 +1100
Subject: RE: Modelling Q and a big thank you

I've used 100% industrial strength Acetone and it's great as a paint
stripper and glue disolver.  Use outdoors, don't breath in the fumes and
avoid skin contact.  This stuff is deadly but effective.  The paint
within
minutes just floats off. Wicked stuff. I have used it to free up 1/300
armour where turrets have been attached with cyanoacrylate glue.

Cheers
Dave Tan