Prev: Re: [FT] Unified "to hit" (was: RE: "No Roll to Hit") Next: FT: High Energy Turns (ala SFB)

Re: Tanks

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:32:59 +0100
Subject: Re: Tanks

Michael T Miserendino - I think - wrote:

> From what I have heard, the T90 is not going mass production.

255 T-90's ordered by India in 1998, and JAA lists it as being in
production and in service with the Russian army (no numbers given). If
it is in *mass* production I don't know :-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Unified "to hit" (was: RE: "No Roll to Hit") Next: FT: High Energy Turns (ala SFB)