Prev: Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you Next: [FT-RPG] Careers

Poll: HBs and Armour

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:07:11 -0800
Subject: Poll: HBs and Armour

Though we don't really have agreement from all parties on HB mechanics,
think that we've settled on a playtest-able compromise, and can work
from
there.

However, how HBs are affected by armour is another matter. As I see it,
there are two options:

(1) Just like Beams; splitting evenly between armour and hull

(2) As Noam's suggestion; 1st point of each die on armour, and the rest
penetrating

Option (2) would require a price increase due to increased
effectiveness,
but I personally like the mechanic.

Opinions ?

Schoon

Prev: Re: Modelling Q and a big thank you Next: [FT-RPG] Careers