Prev: Re: 4th Heavy Beams Next: Re: Tank vision systems

Re: Tank vision systems

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:07:43 EST
Subject: Re: Tank vision systems

laserlight@quixnet.net writes:

<<
 Doctinre calls for staying unbuttoned because we have the best
 kill ratio?  Your logic is missing a beat here.  And don't the
 Israeli's also have the highest loss rate of tank commanders?

Sorry - we and they have the highest kill ratios BECAUSE they stay
unbuttoned
and YES the Israelis lose more tank commanders that way . . . sometimes
you
have to take a risk to be an effective soldier - so?

Prev: Re: 4th Heavy Beams Next: Re: Tank vision systems