Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Thrust Next: Re: 4th Heavy Beams

Gorn DN Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 07:33:08 -0600
Subject: Gorn DN Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

***
Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

> J Noble wrote:
Ninja,
BAD.
> > Here's a really lousy picture of an unpainted BB (or maybe its a DN)
> > http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/FT/gornbb.jpg
> > I'm _think_ that's a BB, but if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will
chime
in ;>

It;s a Gorn DN all right. But not by FASA. Theirs looks completely
different.
***

Right, Alan, that's the TFB/ADB/whotheheckknowscurrently. ;->= Actually,
the new
enhanced Gorn ships for SFB at least have interesting textures.

Fasa's version had all flat surfaces, sort of like an angular flat iron.
think I
have one still in blister; I'll try to get a pic up somewhere and let
you
know.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Thrust Next: Re: 4th Heavy Beams