Prev: Re: GZG ECC T-Shirts! Next: Re: [FT] Consolidated History

Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

From: J Noble <jnoble@a...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 19:25:34 -0900
Subject: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

>devans@uneb.edu wrote:
> > One of the most interesting Ogre I saw was a conversion used for a
Ninja,
> > made
> > from a Fasa Gorn BB, with tracks added on the bottom. Sleek and BAD.
>
>	Man! I would have liked to have seen that!
>	I don't suppose anybody has a JPG image of
>	a Fasa Gorn BB, would they?

Here's a really lousy picture of an unpainted BB (or maybe its a DN)
- sorry it's not good enough for real use, but my digital camera
really sucks.  the pictures I tried to take against a black
background turned out even worse

http://www.alaska.net/~jnoble/FT/gornbb.jpg

I'm _think_ that's a BB, but if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will chime in
;>

Jared

Prev: Re: GZG ECC T-Shirts! Next: Re: [FT] Consolidated History