Prev: RE: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: Fractional Hull Masses (was: FT III)

Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 09:07:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

Fabet@aol.com wrote:

> It's somewhat shorter but Scotia makes a super heavy/multi turreted
tank in
> 1/300. You can get your local store to order it from Simtac.

Unfortunatly Simtac seems to be genuinely out of business now.	I tried
to place
an order with them, and they are not shipping to Alliance (big
distributor that
sells to many stores) and they are not returning phone calls.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: Fractional Hull Masses (was: FT III)