Prev: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: DS2 -- War of the Worlds

GZG ECC T-Shirts!

From: John Kovalic <john@k...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:41:08 -0500
Subject: GZG ECC T-Shirts!

Just put the drawing part of the design for the Ground	Zero Games East
Coast Convention T-Shirts up on my web page.

http://kovalic.com/GZG.JPG

Jon T - feel free to use this for any other things you might want.

John K. (bumming because I can't make it to the con...)

PS. This is OT, yes, but, I was feeling wacky last night:
http://kovalic.com/pokegone.html

				       Soylens viridis homines est.

    The Dork Tower monthly update: e-mail
Muskrat-L-subscribe@onelist.com

Prev: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: DS2 -- War of the Worlds