Prev: RE: Tanks Next: Re: Tanks

Re: Poll on HB Items

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 08:31:18 +1000
Subject: Re: Poll on HB Items

G'day Schoon,

>OK, there's two concepts out there that could work, but I need a feel
for
>what people WANT.
>
>[1] Dean's idea to have a BPS simply generate half its capacity in EPs
>every turn. No dice rolling.

Does sound simpler but you lose that will they won't they dynamic which
personally find thrilling (but then I guess I'm warped).

>[2] Re-rolls on 6's for damage.

First reaction would be yes, but if its to hard to cope with then its
not
essential. Just like the idea of a lucky shot and KAPOW! How were
re-roll
abilities costed into beams (and boy have I seen them do dome mammoth
re-roll damage!).

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: Tanks Next: Re: Tanks