Prev: Re: Heavy Beams - 3rd Attempt Next: RE: Heavy Beams - 3rd Attempt

Re: Tanks

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:15:30 -0800
Subject: Re: Tanks

At 10:19 PM -0500 2/1/00, Popeyesays@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/1/00 8:34:30 PM Central Standard Time,
apter@prodigy.net
>writes:
>
><< Than you have a one man tank. One man -- providing a bit of
judgment,
>  pattern recognition and the ability to improvise.  That a least gets
rid of
>  the problem of the auto loader loading the gunner. >>
>
>Oh, come now! It can't load the WHOLE gunner, now can it?

It is reputed that the autoloader on the T-64 provided teh Red Army
Chorus with its soprano section...

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Like most emails, this one is probbaly a first draft
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: Heavy Beams - 3rd Attempt Next: RE: Heavy Beams - 3rd Attempt