Prev: RE: Tanks Next: Re: Tanks

Re: Heavy Beam Notes and 2nd draft

From: BDShatswell@a...
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:53:05 EST
Subject: Re: Heavy Beam Notes and 2nd draft

Hello Dave!

In a message dated 02/01/2000 8:34:22 AM Central Standard Time,
davidar@nortelnetworks.com writes:

> this is certainly simpler, but how do you represent the nasty beam
weapons
>  of the vorlons and shadows that (should) do more than 6 dice?  there
would
>  have to be a larger class of BPS or the first ones would need to have

> multiple
>  BPS feed a large emitter (which is an exception to a previous rule).
>  hmmmm....
>
>  thanks for the food-for-thought.
>
>  dave

Well as soon as I let the send button fly, the same thought slapped me
in the
face.  The first way I conceived of dealing with this situation was to
have a
superheavy beam system that could store up to 12 EPs and to continue the

emitter progression as well.

Upon further review, however, this setup just wanders too far from the
original conception of heavy beams for me.  A more amicable solution for
me
would be to mass and cost the original EFSB HBs as they are.

Bill

Prev: RE: Tanks Next: Re: Tanks