Prev: Re: Cancon2000 Next: Re: Tank Sizes

SG2 Game in Los Angeles this Saturday

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:05:58 -0800
Subject: SG2 Game in Los Angeles this Saturday

Hi, this is an open invitation to anyone on the List
to join our Stargrunt 2 game this Saturday (the 5th)
in Burbank, California at the Last Grenadier.

Our game will be rather large (for us, at least).
It's an attack/defend game - the attackers will have
2 platoons (1 mounted in APCs) supported by a PA squad
and a VTOL.  The defenders will have 2 platoons
supported by on-board mortars and 2 light tanks.
Should be dangerous for all sides, and lots of fun!

The game will start at 1130am - email me if you
need directions.

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: Cancon2000 Next: Re: Tank Sizes