Prev: How to mould a figure: For the sculptors Next: Re: Heavy Beam Notes and 2nd draft

Re: FMC Rules anyone

From: "Kevin Shope" <zeroman@u...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:11:17 -0700
Subject: Re: FMC Rules anyone

I've been begging for a least a week with no luck...

Please, if anyone has FMA/FMC could they forward it to me or maybe post
it
to the list.

Thanks
zeroman@uswest.net

>I've had lots of fantasy figures from my old RPG days and I've spent
the
last couple of months trying to find a decent skirmish style wargame
that
isn't Warhammer.

>There don't seem to be that many systems out there and the ones I've
read
don't suit my style of gaming, I was about to start writing my own, then
hear about FMC.

>Does anyone have the basic rules skeleton of this system so I can begin
playing around with it and do some playtesting.

paul@runestonegames.freeserve.co.uk