Prev: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question Next: Re: Heavy Beam Notes and 2nd draft

Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:31:04 EST
Subject: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question

In a message dated 1/31/2000 2:56:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com writes:

> I suspect that the Ark Royal you mentioned has to remove more than
just
>  two grades of armour in order to fit 54 Mass of systems, though...

6 fighter groups at 9 mass each gives you 54 mass.  6xSML (18) plus 18
salvoes is 54 mass.  It looks like you get to keep the two grades of
armour
(yes, I had forgoten to state that the fighter groups were removed).
-Stephen

Prev: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question Next: Re: Heavy Beam Notes and 2nd draft