Prev: Re: Tanks vs. APCs Next: Re: Re:Tanks vs. APCs

Re: FOR SALE: 15mm Laserburn figures & Vehicles

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:42:41 +0000
Subject: Re: FOR SALE: 15mm Laserburn figures & Vehicles

>Im in the UK.
>

>> Paul, for the many of us that are foolishly parochial, please verify
your
>> location. UK, right?
>>
>> I know I'm interested, but many of your US and Oz list brothers have
>> worry about shippage
>> and time considerations...

I wouldn't worry too much about shipping costs (or time); as any
overseas
customers who have ordered from us will know, the postal rates for even
significant number of figures are not that high - if the package does
not
exceed 2Kg (and that's a LOT of 15mm figs!!) it'll go Small Packet
airmail
rate for only a few UKP. Transit time is in the order of 5-7 days to the
US, maybe 8-10 to Oz.

Just thought this might help...  :-)

Jon (GZG)