Prev: Re: [FT] : No plotted movement Next: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question

Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:29:17 +0100
Subject: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question

DracSpy wrote:

> Hi,
> What does the list think about having ships designed to carry an MT
> missile and ram into the target (thrust 8, weak hull, mass 5, 1 MT
> missile)?

As long as you use the standard FT ramming rules (first roll a "6" on a
D6 in the order phase - AFTER you've written the orders! - to be
allowed to make the attempt, then maneuver to get within 2mu of the
target, and finally win an opposed die roll - both sides roll 1D6 +
thrust rating - to actually hit), I don't have a problem with this.

The crews probably have a problem wiht it, but, well... that's why you
have to roll the die :-/

I suspect that the Ark Royal you mentioned has to remove more than just
two grades of armour in order to fit 54 Mass of systems, though...

Regards,

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] : No plotted movement Next: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question