Prev: Re: EFSB: Heavy Beams Next: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question

Re: FT: sensors

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:56:03 -0800
Subject: Re: FT: sensors

GBailey@aol.com wrote:

> Are Active sensors 360 degrees?
>
> Can fighters make any sort of identification before making an attack?
> (I recently was in a battle when the enemy's 24 torpedo fighters
attacked
> my smallest ship not knowing anything about my fleet composition)
XXX
     If your ships were in sensor range, he should have been able to
know the mass of the your ships.   JTL
XXX
> Can a capital ship, which gets 3 sensor rolls, target an object for 2
or
> 3 rolls in the same turn?  Or must it choose a different target for
each roll?
XXX
     House rules.
     One sensor roll is allowed per FCS on the searching ship.	 Any
ship within
sensor range is able to be scanned.
XXX

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: EFSB: Heavy Beams Next: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question