Prev: Re: Next: Re: EFSB: Heavy Beams

RE: Request for GenCon Tourny rules.

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:51:34 -0600
Subject: RE: Request for GenCon Tourny rules.

> >Allan Goodall has a webpage for the GZG events at GenCon:
> >http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/arkham/401/index.htm
>
> No offense Dean, but that's last year's info. Adequate for running any
> general tourney, but what about this year?

Ummmmmm, were working on it?
The changes I think we will be making are 2 rounds of random play and
then
the top 4 moving on to the semi-finals, and changing the start time to
Noon
on Saturday instead of 8am.  Other than that the rules will probably be
very
close to last year's version.  We will have to see what shows up with
FB2
before anything from there is allowed in the tourney.

I haven't heard from Allan on this lately but suspect things will be
updated
when the Pre-regestration guide is due to come out.

Schoon, did you ever get your events submitted?

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: Next: Re: EFSB: Heavy Beams