Prev: Re: [FT] : No plotted movement Next: Re: EFSB

RE: Request for GenCon Tourny rules.

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:39:13 -0600
Subject: RE: Request for GenCon Tourny rules.

> As you may know, I am running the Full Thrust tournament at the
upcomming
> OrcCon (Feb 18-21, near LAX in southern California). KR at GeoHex was
kind
> enough to pass on a few copies of the rules used at GenCon. I
> will be using
> these rules at OrcCon. What I would like is an electronic copy of
these
> rules, so I could post them to my we site, and print plenty of copies
for
> the game. I also want to change the referances to the GenCon, it's Dat
and
> staff to those for OrcCon. KR didn't have the rules in an
> electronic format,
> so he recommeded I ask the list at large. If you can be of any help
please
> reply off-list.

Since it is a website I'm replying to the list.

Allan Goodall has a webpage for the GZG events at GenCon:
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/arkham/401/index.htm

The Tourney page is here:
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/arkham/401/ftrules99.htm

Here are all of the rules, fleets and FB errata in a printable format:
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/arkham/401/ftrules99printablefullrule
s.ht

Please note that the NSL carrier fleet was determined to be invalid
during
the tourney and should not be used (the loss of all escorting ships does
not
equal half of the total fleet in points so the carrier or all of the
fighters have to be destroyed to meet the letter of the law of the
rules)

Let Allan or myself know if you have any questions or want some
suggestions
on the Tourney.  We are making a few changes from last year for the
GenCon
2000 version.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: [FT] : No plotted movement Next: Re: EFSB