Prev: EFSB Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....

Re: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:01:51 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....

On 31-Jan-00 at 00:47, Chris Connor (con9570@flash.net) wrote:
> while 15mm minis for stargrunt would be interesting I think us
> groundpounders would much more enjoy shiny new sourcebook to buy.
> everyone who is with me on this say aye!
>
> just my humble opinion.;-)

Doesn't matter, this is one of those multi-tasking things.  Jon
is the one that does the shiny books.  He has someone else
sculpting his miniatures.  Doesn't sound much either-or to me.
Sounds more like more 25mm Miniatures OR more 15mm Miniatures.

Roger (Just aching for some 15mm PA)

Prev: EFSB Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....