Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....

Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question

From: "Jason Weiser" <atlas7d@e...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:36:59 -0500
Subject: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question

Well,
 Might try a modified version of the idea Drac ,something I am toying
with,
I am designing the Nagara-class Fast Attack Destroyer for my Imperial
Japanese Space Navy. Think a mix of Salvo Missle racks, Submunition
racks,
Pulse Torps,high thrust and a weak hull (aka: Eggshells with
Sledgehammers),
you might try a simillar concept, but maybe make the Hull a bit
stronger?

  Jason

SMLs
on