Prev: RE: New NAC ship and a cheese question Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....

Another Update

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@h...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:21:20 -0500
Subject: Another Update

For the SG2ers:
http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/ground.htm

Today, I've added a section on Exposed Weapons on Infantry Walkers and
Ye Olde Tech Toolbox with kit like reactive armour, PDCs, AntiArmour
Grenades for infantry GLs, Auto GLs, etc.

I was going to add my section on obstacles and mines (everything from
Manticore Pods of the Savasku to good old concertina wire) but... it's
only about half done. I've got another rules section with some extra
rules for armour crew bail out, averaging dice for SG2, and a few other
concepts to go up shortly too.

Aside: Could someone on the SG2 aliens list post something to that
list... just so's I know if I've joined.... I look like I got about half
of the messages from the server re: joining that I expected... so I may
not be properly joined yet. I don't know if there is any traffic, and if
there isn't, it's hard for me to tell if I've succeeded.

Thanks !

T.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: RE: New NAC ship and a cheese question Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] poll - 15mm figures.....