Prev: Cthulhu is signing off... Next: [FMA] Anyone

Re: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:29:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 pengebos@NMSU.Edu wrote:

> One of my biggest problems is the lack of SCi-fi figures in 15mm.
Besides
> Peter Pig and Stan Johansen there is nothing - and those lines are not
> that diverse.  I would love to get GZG 15mm figures.

No more SF 15mm beyond Peter Pig & Stan Johansen? Not at all, there's
lots
more than that!

See my post of yesterday, or see
<http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2figures.html> (at the bottom) for a listing
of the surprising number of 15mm SF figure suppliers out there!
Including
GZG, with two beautiful packs of 15mm figures.

Brian
http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html