Prev: Re: M113 APCs and Things Next: Cthulhu is signing off...

Kra'vak tanks in 25 mm and 6 mm

From: "David D. Taylor" <dtaylor@p...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:01:20 -0500
Subject: Kra'vak tanks in 25 mm and 6 mm

	I'm looking for information on tanks for a Kra'vak force.  I was
looking
at the Stan Johansen Miniatures tank parts in the Accessories section
for
25 mm.	The ability to asemble my own is probly as close as I'll come to
Kra'vak tanks.	How do these look next to the Kra'vak figures?
	Also, are ther any pictures of the Kra'vak Dirtside vehicals?
Ground Zero
Games Online Catalogue at http://www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/index.html
only has half of them Pictured and does not show any idea of size.
Right
now I am assuming these classes and using these as substitutes:

 DF-K01 Ha'Iv light grav tank
       Class 3	       Triton IV
 DF-K02 Ki'Ca heavy grav tank
Class 5 	Ganymede
 DF-K03 Ki'Vas AA grav tank
       Class 3	       Triton Defender
 DF-K04 Tu'Ha grav light infantry combat vehicle		Class 3
       Triton IFV
 DF-K05 Ko'Ta attack VTOL craft
Class 3 	Aries AV-55
 DF-K06 Ko'Iv scout VTOL
       Class 2	       Pisces SV-68
 DF-K07 Ka'Ha Grav Heavy Infantry Combat Vehicle	???
       ?????
 DF-K08 Ki'Rok Grav Heavy Strike Vehicle			Class 4
       Deimos
 DF-K09 Ko'Sha Heavy Aerospace Combat Craft		Class 3
BattleTech "Flying Wing"
 DF-K10 Ki'Sho Grav Artillery Vehicle
Class 3 	Helltor

	Are these correct or should I modify them?
	Does Geo Hex, or whoever gets the molds, have any plans on
bringing these
tanks to North America?
--
David D. Taylor dtaylor@pce.net ICQ # 1851388
	Everything in excess!  To enjoy the flavor of life, take

Prev: Re: M113 APCs and Things Next: Cthulhu is signing off...