Prev: Re: M113 APCs and Things Next: Re: Jericho [Was: Idiots' Guide to Wave Guns]

RE: M113 APCs and Things

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:24:46 +1000
Subject: RE: M113 APCs and Things

Hi Mike,

I don't think we need to do anything more really. The M113 is a Size2
vehicle with Armour Class 1. If troops are buttoned up and are caught in
the
beaten zone of arty then suppression is all that we give them in game
terms.
If troops are exposed or riding on top then casualties as per normal
rules.
The gunners behind wing shields get Hard Cover bonus of 2 die shifts and
third for In Position I would think.

Owen G